Available from April 2019. Please contact for more details.
Suitable for the following pin profiles;
– mushroom head pin
– double head pin
– bent over pin
Due to the custom nature of this industry we require the following information;
– What are the dimensions of the pins; the pin head, any hooks/loops, the pin shaft. A drawing or photograph is very useful here.
– How much of the pins is left standing out of the ground? Or do they drive them right to the ground level?
With the above information we can provide a fixed quotation.
Due to the custom nature of these orders, we operate an approximate 2 week lead time.
– Festival/Fair Organisers
– Wedding Marquees & Outdoor Events
What is included?
– Marquee Pin Model
– Tough Box and 1 litre Fuel Can.
– Instruction & Servicing Manual
– 6mm & 3mm Hex Key
– 5ml Loctite
– 50ml Crank Grease
Please note; this Marquee Model is not suitable for other types of post driving.
A conversion kit is available to convert into the regular Post Driver for £250.00
Accessories sold separately.
– The maxiumum Marquee Pin/Tent Peg size is 60mm diameter head, & 30mm Diameter Pin Shaft
Price range £1645 – £1750, subject to pin dimensions
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia.
European Distribution by SPA Landscaping Ltd trading as Easy Petrol Post Driver
|Blows per minute||1720|
|Fuel consumption||0.71 L/h at 7,000 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.63 litres|
|Noise level||>100dB Hearing protection required|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.1 litre|
|Starting system||Recoil (pull start)|
|Vibration levels m/s2||9.24 (100mm dia wooden post)|
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.