Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor.
- Quiet and emission-free workings
- Agile, robust and flexible
- Driven by 4 x 12V, 80 Ah batteries
- Quick change lever for attachments
- 120 Minutes of use
What is included?
- Machine: Cleanmeleon 2 Electric - battery powered
- 53kg required counter weights (2 x 26.5kg)
- Electronic charger, 48V, 11Ah
Attachments (see photos)
- Radial Poly Brush Electric - 900mm (optional side plate available)
- Axial Sweeper Electric - 900mm (optional side brush available)
- Snow Plough - 1600mm - Mechanical
- Pushing Shield - 800mm - 1600mm (adjustable working width)
- Feed and Waste Scraper - 800mm or 900mm (with optional side brush)
Counter weights and extras
- Counter weight, below, 26.5kg with borehole: £100 +VAT (one plate necessary which is included)
- Counter weight, chassis, 26.5kg without borehole: £90 +VAT (up to five plates possible, one included)
- Counter weight, side, 13.25kg: £65 +VAT
- Light system, front and back light: £160 +VAT
- Rotating orange light: £225 +VAT
Attachments, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
|Battery Type||4 x 12V, 80 Ah|
|Dimensions||Length = 1800mm, Width = 770mm, Height = 1070mm|
|Net Weight||325kg base machine|
|Power Rating||1,100W, 48 volts|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
|Attachment Lift||Foot Rotor Lift|
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SPA Landscaping Ltd (distrubiter) & Christie Engineering (manufacturer).
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.