Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor.
- Honda GXV 340 engine or Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine
- Big hydraulic (6,0 l / min, 18 ltr / min delivery volume)
- Hydraulical Lifting of attachments (incl. free float position)
- Increased lifting power
- Ready for work under heavy load
- Quick change lever for attachments
- All weather operation
What is included?
- Machine: Cleanmeleon 2 PRO - with hydrostatic drive and Honda GXV 340 engine
- Electric Start
- Big Hydraulics 6.0l / min, 18ltr / min delivery volume)
- Hydraulic Lifting of attachments (inc free float of machine)
Attachments (see photos)
- Radial Poly Brush 1000mm
- Radial Wire Brush 1000mm
- Weed Brush 550mm - Oil Cooler required
- Washer with Water Tank
- Feed and Waste Scraper 800mm or 900mm (with optional side brush)
- Pushing Shield - 800 - 1600mm
- Spreader 540 ltr with integrated scraper (optional side brush)
- Lime and Feed Spreader
- Axial Sweeper 1200mm (optional right side brush) - only available on Briggs & Stratton engine, Oil Cooler required
- Feed Auger
- Snow Plough 1600mm - Hydraulic
Counter weights and extras
- Counter Weight, back, 5kg: £40 +VAT
- Counter Weight, side, 16kg: £79 +VAT
- Light System, front and back light: £160 +VAT
- Rotating Orange Light: £225 +VAT
- Oil Cooler: £630 +VAT
- Roof: £585 +VAT
Attachments, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
|Dimensions||Length = 1500mm, Width = 825mm, Height = 1130mm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 340 or Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 2 Cylinder|
|Horsepower||Honda: 8.9hp / B&S: 15.9hp|
|Net Weight||300kg base machine|
|Hydraulic Power||Big Hydraulic Pump 6.0 ltr|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.