Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor.
- Extremely agile and easy-to-use
- Multi-functional use with attachments
- Suitable for agricultural work
- Honda GXV160 engine with recoil start or Honda GXV 340 engine with electric start
What is included?
- Machine: Cleanmeleon 2 - Honda engine
- 53kg required counter weights (2 x 26.5kg weights)
- Operating hours counter
Attachments (see photos)
- Snow Plough 1600mm - Mechanical
- Pushing Shield 800 - 1600mm
- Feed and Waste Scraper 800mm or 900mm (optional side brush available)
Counter weights and extras
- Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg with borehole: £100 +VAT (one plate necessary which is included)
- Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg without borehole: £90 +VAT (up to five plates possible, one included)
- Roof: £585 +VAT
Attachments, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
|Dimensions||Length = 1800mm, Width = 770mm, Height = 1070mm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 160|
|Net Weight||200kg base machine|
|Starting system||Hand Start|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.