NEW to the UK the Westermann Honda Clay Tennis offers a powerful, clay tennis court and sports facilities cleaning solution without the use of chemicals or water. The double poly brush provides the perfect balance between the sweeping approach of a single poly brush and the aggressiveness of the wire brush.
Thanks to the large tyres and 3 small tyres under the brush this offers a unique solution for all clay tennis courts. If your tennis court is tarmac, please see the Westermann WR870 Honda Moss Brush.
Powered by a Honda GCV 160 OHC engine, the German engineered machine provides a great working width of 870mm in diameter, capable of clockwise and anti-clockwise brush head rotation.
Equipped with a high-quality Honda Engine for steady power
- Honda Engine: GCV 160 OHC Technology
- Double brush head designed for sports facilities
- Bigger tyres than the Westermann Honda Moss Brush helps protect the surface
- 3 small wheels beneath the rotating brush
- Eco-friendly debris removal
- 870mm diameter brush head
- Handlebars fold down for storage or transit
- Upgrade to Honda GXV 160 OHC engine; + £170.00
|Cutting Diameter||870mm Working Width|
|Dimensions||Operating Mode; 87(w), 180(l), 103(h). Transit Mode; 87(w), 125(l), 60(h) cm|
|Engine||Honda GCV 160 OHC 4-stroke|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.93 litre|
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.