Power For Professionals
The Westermann range of radial brushes is the next generation alternative to hard surface cleaning for both the commercial industry and domestic users. With German engineering and a Honda engine all backed by UK Distributors SPA Power Machinery, what’s stopping you?
Clay Tennis Court Cleaning
Equipped with a double poly brush, the Westermann Honda Clay Tennis Brush will clean your clay tennis courts. The larger tyres also allow you to operate without the risk of damage to the court.
Powered by Honda
Quality and performance come as standard in both Honda engine options. Day in and day out, professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance.
Manufactured in Germany, the belt driven machine comes complete with a jockey wheel situated underneath the brush that allows you to adjust the angle of the bristles, enabling an aggressive or light brushing action. Thanks to the professional design, even on the most aggressive setting, the brush will not cause damage on your surface.
- 4-Stroke Honda engine
- Clockwise & Anticlockwise brush rotation
- Adjustable brush height
- 870mm diameter brush head
- Interchangeable brush heads
- Handlebars fold down for transit or storage
- Galvanised chassis
- 1 year commercial warranty
- HAVs rating: 2.36 m/s2
Which surfaces does this brush work on?
- Block Paving
- Brick / Stone setts
- Sports surfaces
- Rubber Play surfaces
Supplied as standard with a double poly brush, with additional brush types available.
|Cutting Diameter||870mm Working Width|
|Dimensions||Operating Mode; 87(w), 180(l), 103(h). Transit Mode; 87(w), 125(l), 60(h) cm|
|Engine||Honda GCV 160 OHC 4-stroke|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.93 litre|
One (1) year warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.