Designed to enable one man to knock any size stake, peg or post into the ground, up to a 100mm (4") diameter.
Manufactured in Australia, the high impact hammer action of 1720 BPM will drive a post into the ground in a matter of seconds.
The power pack is the ultra-reliable Honda GX35T 4-Stroke Engine.
• Portable – No pipes and generators needed
• Lightweight, only 15.3kg
• Ideal for Steep ground and inaccessible locations
• Physically less demanding than traditional methods
• Can be used all day without operator fatigue
• Any shape from 10mm – 100mm Ø
• Fencing – Timber and Angle Iron Posts
• Landscaping – Tree Stakes
• Nurseries – Tree and plant support
• Vineyards – Especially steep hillsides
• Farming – Sheep and cattle fencing
• Construction – Temporary fencing/shuttering/ground pinning
• Contractors – Tent Stakes/Ground Anchors/Signage
• Festival/Fair Organisers – Signage/Temporary fencing
What is included?
• One adapter; Choose from Round, Square or Rectangle from the drop down. (Other adapters can be purchased separately. All adapters are interchangeable with this machine.)
• Tough Box and 1 litre Fuel Can.
• Instruction & Servicing Manual
• 6mm & 3mm Hex Key
• 5ml Loctite
• 50ml Crank Grease
What is the maximum capacity?
• The maximum capacity of the machine is 4” round diameter.
• Our largest adapter is 107mm internal diameter.
• When the ground is very dry, compacted or stoney, you will need to make a pilot hole for posts larger than 78mm. This can be either by hand using a Pilot-Bar, or mechanically using either our Pilot Core Tool or a mechanical earth Auger. Posts smaller than 78mm should not need a pilot hole. Ground conditions of Clay or Chalk may also require this method.
What adapters do i need?
• To get the most effective use from the Post Driver, the Adapter size must be a snug fit for your Posts. We recommend the Adapter must be no more than 5-10mm larger than your Post. For shaped posts; squares / t-shapes etc the outer corners need to be within this capacity.
• If you are unsure what adapter are right for you, please contact us for advice specific for your application.
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia. European Distribution by SPA Landscaping Ltd.
Product website for more photos & videos: www.petrolpostdriver.com
|Blows per minute||1720|
|Fuel consumption||0.71 L/h at 7,000 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.63 litres|
|Noise level||>100dB Hearing protection required|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.1 litre|
|Starting system||Recoil (pull start)|
|Vibration levels m/s2||9.24 (100mm dia wooden post)|
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SPA Landscaping Ltd (distrubiter) & Christie Engineering (manufacturer).
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.