An additional 15 attachments are compatible with this machine, from radial brushes to trough washers and feed augers to axial sweepers. Discover more by taking a look at the base CM2 machine here.
- Hydraulic lifting of attachments
- Equipped with either a Honda GXV340 engine with electric start or Briggs & Stratton 2 cylinder with electric start
- Suitable for private, commercial and agricultural cleaning operations
- Hydrostatic drive through front axle
- Quick change lever for attachments
- All weather operation
What is included?
- Machine: Cleanmeleon 2 - with hydrostatic drive and Honda GXV340 engine (unless Briggs & Stratton is chosen)
- Electric Start
- 100kg required counter weights (2 x 26.5kg, 4 x 13kg weights)
- Hydraulic lifting of attachments
- Feed and Waste Scraper (choice of 800mm or 900mm)
- Hydraulic Side Poly Brush
- Hydraulic Lift +£335 +VAT (included)
- Big Hydraulics +920 +VAT
Counter weights and extras
- Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg with borehole: £100 +VAT (one plate necessary which is included)
- Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg without borehole: £90 +VAT (up to three plates possible, one included)
- Counter Weight, side, 13.25kg without borehole: £65 +VAT (four included) - Light System, front and back light: £160 +VAT
- Rotating Orange Light: £225 +VAT - Roof: £585 +VAT
Attachments, hydraulic options, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
View the full Westermann CM2 brochure and price list here.
|Dimensions||Length = 1800mm, Width = 770mm, Height = 1070mm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 340 or Briggs & Stratton 2 Cylinder E-Start|
|Net Weight||260kg base machine|
|Hydraulic Power||13 ltr / min|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.