The Westermann CM2 Hydrostatic is a dynamic and multi-functional machine, offering a range of attachments for cleaning and maintenance of hard surfaces.
This model features 3 attachments, suitable for scraping.
Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor.
- Agile and easy-to-use
- Multi-functional use with attachments
- Suitable for agricultural work
- Honda GXV160 engine with recoil start, or Honda GXV 340 engine with electric start
What is included?
- Machine: Cleanmeleon 2 with Hydrostatic Drive
- Honda engine (GXV160 or GXV340)
- 53kg required counter weights (2 x 26.5kg weights)
- Operating hours counter
Attachments (see photos) - all mechanical operation
- Snow Plough 1600mm
- Pushing Shield 800 - 1600mm
- Feed and Waste Scraper 800mm or 900mm (optional mechanical side brush available)
Counter weights and extras
- Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg with borehole: £100 +VAT (one plate necessary which is included)
- Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg without borehole: £90 +VAT (up to five plates possible, one included)
- Roof: £585 +VAT
Attachments, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor
|Dimensions||Length = 1800mm, Width = 770mm, Height = 1070mm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 160|
|Net Weight||200kg base machine|
|Starting system||Hand Start|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|