The Kawasaki FS Series provides optimum performance, durability and reliability essential for commercial applications. FS Series engines are V-Twin and 4-Stroke. They come complete with dual element air filter, tough plastic engine cover, and cooling system clean out ports, to ensure the engine always preforms at 100%. Automatic compression release gives easy starting every time whilst the high inertia flywheel with internal governor system keeps a tight control on the engine speed despite the load condition.
As authorised Kawasaki Engine dealers, we are able to provide in-depth knowledge and advice across the range with items readily available in stock.
• Suitable as a replacement engine for SCAG, TORO, Ferris and Great Dane Pedestrian Mowers.
• Available in Recoil or Electric Start.
• Suitable for 48” and 52” models.
• Air Cooled
• V Twin
• Overhead Valve
• Vertical Shaft
• Overhead V-valves
• 90-degree V-twin
• High performance lubrication system
• Spherical combustion chamber
• Electronic spark ignition
• Automatic compression release
• Internally vented carburettor with fuel shut-off solenoid
• Rotating grass screen
• Dual element air filter
• Cast iron cylinder irons
• Bendix type starter
• Clean out ports
Every Kawasaki Engine is fitted with a unique label or etching for identification. This shows the engine ‘Model’, ‘Specification’ and ‘Serial Number’. You will need these details if you require any parts or service information for your engine. With these details we are also able to recommend suitable replacement engines if your engine is no longer in production.
Warranty: 3 Years, unlimited* hours for both commercial and private use.
*(Subject to Kawasaki T&Cs)
Require Fitting? Our in-house workshop in Sheffield offer full engine fitting for £160.00+VAT. For more information please contact us on 0114 269 9119 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Not what you were looking for? If the above engine does not fit your requirements please contact us on 0114 269 9119 / email@example.com
|Dimensions||484 x 434 x 377 mm|
|Engine||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, V-twin, Vertical shaft, OHV|
|Max Torque||38.4 Nm (28.3 ft.lbs) / 1800 rpm|
|Net Weight||36.7 Kg|
|Oil Tank Capacity||2 litres|
|Power Rating||9.9 kW / 3600 rpm|
Three (3) year warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within three (3) years of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.