A professional Hedge Trimmer; well balanced, lightweight & suitable for all day commercial use.
Comfortable & Easy to Use
- Environment-friendly 2-stroke engine developed in compliance with CARB tier 3, EPA phase 2, EU stage 2 safety regulations of the EC directives
- Stain-free shear blade surface of glittering silver obtained by non-electrolyzed nickel plating that features high anti-abrasion surface for long lasting coating
- Longer lubrication cycle obtained by circulating grease in gear housing
- 5-Position rotating rear handle can be locked at 0 degree and45/90 degrees left and right for vertical or angled trimming
- Forward exhaust direction for operator's health and comfort
- Specially designed engine: has a low centre of gravity that provides better balance to the machine
- Equipped with floating structure of engine section and handle section for anti-vibration; four damper springs absorb vibration from engine to integrated front and rear handles
|Blade Type||Double Sided|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.4 litres|
|Noise Sound Power||103.8 dB(A)|
|Noise Sound Pressure||93.9 dB(A)|
|Vibration levels m/s2||2.3|
One (1) year warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.