A professional Hedge Trimmer; well balanced, lightweight & suitable for all day commercial use.
Maximum Branch Diameter: 21.5 mm
Equipped with a 25.4cc 4-stroke engine in compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations. Designed with the recently developed Makita MM4-Stroke Engine technology, the operator can benefits greatly compared to similar 2-stroke products:
- Reduced noise & exhaust emissions compared to 2-stroke
- Up to 40% less fuel consumption
Comfortable & Easy to Use
• Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
• Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
• Angle adjustable hedge trimmer head: 13 angle settings through 135°
• 45° tilt-up to 90° tilt-down from the horizontal position
• 180° foldable for easy transport and storage
• Built-in clutch works to stop the blade motion even if the throttle lever is touched while 180° folding.
• Recoil starter with automatic decompression
• Diaphragm carburetor
• Primer Pump
• Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
• Compact & Lightweight
• Maximum Branch Diameter 21.5 mm
|Blade Type||49cm Double Sided|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.6 litres|
|Noise Sound Power||102.2 dB(A)|
|Noise Sound Pressure||90.0 dB(A)|
|Strokes Per Minute||4200|
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SPA Landscaping Ltd (distrubiter) & Christie Engineering (manufacturer).
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.