The Pilot Core Tool enables you to remove a core of earth out of the ground prior to driving in your stakes, using the Easy Petrol Post Driver. When the ground is hard, bone dry or rocky it enables the job to take place in any condition, and it speeds up the overall time of driving each post in.
Also recommended when the ground is made up of heavy clay, or chalk.
– Increase productivity driving 90mm-100mm diameter posts.
– Cutting Head heat treated; extremely hard & durable.
– Requires Easy Petrol Post Driver with Magnum Adapter (sold separately)
Instructions for Use
– Fit the 107mm Adapter to the Easy Petrol Post Driver.
– Slide the Spacer Collar onto the Pilot Core Tool.
– Drive the Pilot Core Tool in the required location.
– Drive to a depth of 150mm (6”) less than the required post depth.
– Insert the T-Bar horizontally into the Pilot Core Tool. Use a stake as a lever, then Twist & Pull to remove the Core of Earth.
– The ground is now prepared to drive your stakes with the Easy Petrol Post Driver.
If the ground is exceptionally dry, fill the hole with water & allow to soak for a few minutes. An increased moisture content in the soil will enable stakes to drive much faster.
Product website for more photos & videos: www.petrolpostdriver.com
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SPA Landscaping Ltd (distrubiter) & Christie Engineering (manufacturer).
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.