Our Easy Soil Sampling Kit will remove a 1600mm x 38mm soil sample.
The sample can be slid into clear acrylic specimen tubes & sealed with end caps. This enables the sample to be transported and inspected without disturbance.
A very cost effective method of taking a deep soil sample. Easily determine nutrient content, composition, and other characteristics such as the acidity or pH level.
What is Included?
• 1 x 78mm Sleeve & 52mm Adapter
• 1 x Foot Jack & Tough Box
• 2 x Steel Sampling Tubes & Transport Bag
• 4 x Acrylic Specimen Tubes & End Caps
• 1 x Easy Petrol Post Driver, Tough Box & Fuel Can - £1,525 + VAT
• Steel Sampling Tube - £185 + VAT Each
• Acrylic Specimen Tube & End Caps - £25 + VAT Each
Instructions for Use
• Drive the Steel Sampling Tube its full length in the required location. We advise using the 52mm Reducing Adapter on the Easy Petrol Post Driver.
• Slide over the Foot Jack.
• Use the Foot Jack to remove the Tube out of the ground.
• Remove the Foot Jack over the top of the Tube.
• Carefully slide your earth sample into the Specimen Tube.
• Seal with the End Caps.
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia.
European Distribution by SPA Landscaping Ltd.
Product website for more photos & videos: www.petrolpostdriver.com
|Blows per minute||1720|
|Fuel consumption||0.71 L/h at 7,000 rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.63 litres|
|Noise level||>100dB Hearing protection required|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.1 litre|
|Starting system||Recoil (pull start)|
|Vibration levels m/s2||9.24 (100mm dia wooden post)|
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SPA Landscaping Ltd (distrubiter) & Christie Engineering (manufacturer).
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.