A lightweight petrol powered winch, with 1000kg pulling capacity and 12 m/min pulling speed.
It can be anchored to anything from a tree to a 4x4 vehicle, and can be secured with a length of double braided rope or anchor accessory.
The power pack is the ultra reliable Honda 4-stroke GXH-50cc.
The genius of this winch is that the rope length is not limited (like a conventional winch) due to its capstan drum system.
How to Use
The winch can be used with any length of double braided, low stretch, polyester rope. For best results a 12mm braid is recommended.
The rope is secured to the object and then wound 3-4 times around the capstan drum. When the engine is running the drum rotates continuously, the operator pulls on the free end of the rope to tension the line causing a friction on the drum, in turn pulling the load.
This capstan drum technology means there is no limit to the rope length and it also offers a constant pulling power.
Forestry - bring down trees, drag logs
Boating - beaches, slipways, marinas,
Hunting - haul the catch from the undergrowth, rescue horses/ponies
Farming & Equestrian - rescue animals
Use on 4x4 Vehicles & Quads
Search & rescue
Recover items on sea, lake or river bed
Cable pulling across inaccessible areas
Every Portable Winch is supplied with a 2 metre x 60mm Polyester sling.
Ropes are available in any length with options for splicing, soft eye etc, as well as Rope Hooks and D-Shackles.
Load Test Certificates available (additional charges apply).
Please enquire for more detail.
Many accessories are available to ensure you get the best from your Portable Winch.
Have a look through the options to see what will suit your application.
Manufactured in Canada by the Portable Winch Company.
|Anchor||2metre x 60mm Polyester; included|
|Dimensions||37.1 l x 36.6w x 36.6h cm|
|Engine||Honda 4-Stroke GXH-50cc|
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SPA Landscaping Ltd (distrubiter) & Christie Engineering (manufacturer).
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.