Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor.
What is included?
- Machine: Cleanmeleon 2 XL - with all wheel, axial piston pump drive
- Kubota Z602, 2-cylinder water cooled engine
- Hydraulic power 24l / min
- Hydraulic Lifting of attachments
- The most powerful CM2 in our range
- Water-cooled 2-cylinder diesel engine
- Hydraulic all-wheel drive
- Stable mounting triangle for high load capacity
- All weather operation
Attachments (see photos)
- Radial Poly Brush 1000mm
- Radial Wire Brush 1000mm
- Snow Plough 1600mm - Hydraulic
- Pushing Shield 800 - 1600mm
- Snow Blower 1000mm
- Feed Auger
- Feed and Waste Scraper - 900mm or 120mm (with optional side brush)
- Washer with Water Tank 1200mm
- Spreader 540 ltr with integrated 900mm scraper (optional side brush)
- Counter Weight, 22.5kg: £100 +VAT
Attachments and counter weights sold separately.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
|Dimensions||Length = 1800mm, Width = 770mm, Height = 1070mm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 340|
|Net Weight||260kg base machine|
|Hydraulic Power||Oil Cooler, Big Oil Tank 13-17 ltr and Big Hydraulic Pump 6.0 ltr|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.