Power For Professionals
The Westermann range of weed and moss brushes is the next generation alternative to pressure washing for both the commercial industry and domestic users. With German engineering and a Honda engine all backed by UK Distributors SPA Power Machinery, what’s stopping you?
Hard Surface Moss Removal
Equipped with a wire brush, the Westermann WR870 will remove thick moss and light weeds from any hard surface. The clockwise and anti-clockwise rotation of the brush allows you to get into the cracks and crevices where the moss resides without the use of harsh chemicals or water.
Powered by Honda
Quality and performance come as standard in both Honda engine options. Day in and day out, professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance.
Manufactured in Germany, the belt driven machine comes complete with a jockey wheel situated underneath the brush that allows you to adjust the angle of the bristles, enabling an aggressive or light brushing action. Thanks to the professional design, even on the most aggressive setting, the brush will not cause damage on block paving, tarmac and concrete. For more delicate surfaces we always recommend to carry out a test patch first.
- 4-Stroke Honda engine
- Clockwise & Anticlockwise brush rotation
- Adjustable brush height
- 870mm diameter brush head
- Interchangeable brush heads
- Handlebars fold down for transit or storage
- Galvanised chassis
- 1 year commercial warranty
- HAVs rating: 2.36 m/s2
Which surfaces does this Moss Brush work on?
- Block Paving
- Brick / Stone setts
- Sports surfaces
- Rubber Play surfaces
Upgrade Engine Option
- Upgrade to Honda GXV 160 OHV engine; + £170.00
- 3 year commercial engine warranty
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve
- We recommend this engine upgrade for heavy commercial usage
Supplied as standard with a Wire brush, with additional brush types available.
The Poly brush is used for all sweeping, and is also suited to livestock areas.
The Poly/Wire mix is suitable for more delicate surfaces with light moss covering.
What's the difference between the Moss Brush and the Moss Brush - Deep Drum?
The Moss Brush - Deep Drum provides a 5cm taller brush drum, which allows you to move deeper piles of material.
For example; deep leaves, snow, or animal feed.
What's the difference between the Moss Brush and the Weed Ripper?
The weed brush (Weed Ripper) is designed for removing established weeds which are typically more than 1 year old. It has 12 individually rotating bristles which attack the weeds from all angles at high speed.
The Moss Brush is designed for removing moss of any age, and for removing young weeds which are typically less than 1 year old.
|Cutting Diameter||870mm Working Width|
|Dimensions||Operating Mode; 87(w), 180(l), 103(h). Transit Mode; 87(w), 125(l), 60(h) cm|
|Engine||Honda GCV 160 OHC 4-stroke or GXV 160 OHV 4-Stroke|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.93 litre|
|Net Weight||with GCV engine; 63kg | with GXV engine 67kg|
|Vibration levels m/s2||2.36|
- Westermann Machine Body - One (1) Year Commercial Use
- Westermann Machine Body - Two (2) Year Private Use
- Honda GCV Engine - Three (3) Months Commercial Use
- Honda GXV Engine - Three (3) Years Commercial Use
Warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within the warranty period of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.