A professional Hedge Trimmer; well balanced, lightweight & suitable for all day commercial use.
Maximum Branch Diameter: 21.5 mm
Equipped with a 25.4cc 4-stroke engine in compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations. Designed with the recently developed Makita MM4-Stroke Engine technology, the operator can benefits greatly compared to similar 2-stroke products:
• Reduced noise & exhaust emissions compared to 2-stroke
• Up to 40% less fuel consumption
Comfortable & Easy to Use
• Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
• Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
• Angle adjustable hedge trimmer head: 13 angle settings through 135°
• 45° tilt-up to 90° tilt-down from the horizontal position
• 180° foldable for easy transport and storage
• Built-in clutch works to stop the blade motion even if the throttle lever is touched while 180° folding.
• Recoil starter with automatic decompression
• Diaphragm carburettor
• Primer Pump
• Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
• Compact & Lightweight
• Maximum Branch Diameter 21.5 mm
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Blade Type||49cm Double|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.6 litre|
|Net Weight||6.9 kg|
|Noise Sound Power||102.2 dB (A)|
|Noise Sound Pressure||90.0 dB (A)|
|Strokes Per Minutes||4200|
1 Year Basic Warranty
Every Makita product is thoroughly inspected before they leave the factory and can be guaranteed to be free of defects, in both workmanship and materials, for a period of one year beginning the date of the products original purchase.
Should the product develop any faults during its first year of use, due to defective workmanship or materials, it can be packaged (complete) and freight prepaid to either an approved Authorised Service Agent or to Makita (UK) Ltd in Milton Keynes.
2 Year Additional Warranty
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol products, Production Tools and Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012 and
- The tool is registered by the end user within 30 days of purchase by the following means:
- Online registration using the web address (the tool serial number will be required), www.makitauk.com and follow the links to 3 year warranty.
- Available for Commercial Users
Approved Service Agents
SPA Power Machinery are a Makita Authorised Service Agent, able to handle all warranties, services & repairs on your Makita Outdoor Power equipment. Contact us on 0114 212 4043.
Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge.
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others.
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear.
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained.
- Alterations have been made to the tool.
- Non-genuine or recommended parts or accessories are fitted to the tool(s).
- All of our clothing range is excluded from the 3 year warranty.
We offer this extended guarantee for these products in accordance with the following conditions:
Registered end users showing to Makita's reasonable satisfaction that the defect or damage is solely attributable to Makita's defective materials or workmanship in the Products and not:(a) wear or tear from normal use;(b) any servicing by anyone after delivery other than by anyone authorised by Makita;(c) the Product(s) having been misused or subjected to neglect, improper or inadequate care carelessness (including being dropped), or abnormal usage conditions;(d) the Product(s) having been involved in any accident or attempt at repair, alteration, change or modification or inspection within the Product itself except by or on behalf of Makita or as approved by Makita or in accordance with Makita’s instructions;(e) the Product(s) having been used other than in accordance with good practice and Makita’s instructions or recommendations; or(f) the use of non-genuine spare parts or accessories fitted to the Product(s)
Makita Tools used for Hire fleets, authorised service agreements or other business to business contracts are not covered by these terms and conditions.
The 3 year registration certificate and the original receipt of purchase will be necessary to validate any warranty claim.
Any warranty claim must be logged within the warranty period. This involves sending the tool complete packaged and freight prepaid (you shall bear the cost) with the 3 year certificate and the original sales receipt to Makita UK Ltd in Milton Keynes. To arrange this please contact us on Tel: 01908 211 678, or email: email@example.com . Subject to inspection, the product will be repaired free of charge. Costs may be incurred for any warranty claims that are deemed invalid.
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.