A professional Hedge Trimmer; well balanced, lightweight & suitable for all day commercial use.
Maximum Branch Diameter: 21.5 mm
Equipped with a 25.4cc 4-stroke engine in compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations. Designed with the recently developed Makita MM4-Stroke Engine technology, the operator can benefits greatly compared to similar 2-stroke products:
• Reduced noise & exhaust emissions compared to 2-stroke
• Up to 40% less fuel consumption
Comfortable & Easy to Use
• Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
• Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
• Angle adjustable hedge trimmer head: 13 angle settings through 135°
• 45° tilt-up to 90° tilt-down from the horizontal position
• 180° foldable for easy transport and storage
• Built-in clutch works to stop the blade motion even if the throttle lever is touched while 180° folding.
• Recoil starter with automatic decompression
• Diaphragm carburettor
• Primer Pump
• Ergonomically designed loop handle with rubberised soft grip
• Compact & Lightweight
• Maximum Branch Diameter 21.5 mm
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Blade Type||49cm Double|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.6 litre|
|Net Weight||6.9 kg|
|Noise Sound Power||102.2 dB (A)|
|Noise Sound Pressure||90.0 dB (A)|
|Strokes Per Minutes||4200|
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.