Makita ER2600L is a bent shaft petrol string strimmer equipped with 25.7mL 2-stroke engine, an impressive 1.2hp, and is in compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations.
• Equipped with catalytic muffler to comply with the following exhaust emission regulations; EPA Phase 2, EU Stage 2.
• High power output.
• Easy start system - with primer.
• Compact protector for better view of cutting area, without losing performance for prevention of scattering of grass clippings.
• Primer Pump
• Diaphragm carburettor
• Bent shaft
• Nylon cutting head
This machine will come Pre Delivery Inspected - the oil will have been added to the engine and tested before delivery.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.6 Litres|
|Net Weight||4.6 kg|
|Noise Sound Power||111.3 dB (A)|
|Power Rating||830 W|
|Spindle Size||M8 x 1.25mm Right|
|Vibration||Right Handle (Rear grip) - 5.07 m/sec², Left Handle (Front grip) - 3.85 m/sec²
One (1) year warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 0114 212 4360 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.