A professional Brushcutter suitable for all day commercial use.
Capacity for both metal and nylon head.
Supplied with a Nylon cutting head, and harness.
Metal Cutting Blade available separately (Part Code: 195298-3)
Equipped with a 43cc 4-stroke engine in compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations. Designed with the recently developed Makita MM4-Stroke Engine technology, the operator can benefits greatly compared to similar 2-stroke products:
• Reduced noise & exhaust emissions compared to 2-stroke
• Up to 40% less fuel consumption
Comfortable & Easy to Use
• Comfortable shoulder harness with waist belt and double shoulder straps
• Multi-positional engine
• Floating structure of engine section and bike handle section; four rubber buffers absorb the vibration transmitted from engine to bike handle
• Powerful and environmentally friendly 4-stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission
• Tool less quick fastening handle holder
• Universal guard suitable for both metal blade and nylon cutting head
This machine will come Pre Delivery Inspected - the oil will have been added to the engine and tested before delivery.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.62 Litres|
|Net Weight||8.6 kg|
|Noise Sound Power||108.9 dB (A)|
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25mm Left|
Metal Blade 2.2 m/sec² / Nylon Head 2.1 m/sec²
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.