The new Makita EB5300TH Backpack Blower is an updated version of the 75cc machine. Powered by a 52.5 cc version of the advanced MM4 engine this blower is lighter at 8.9 kg, and delivers 15m³/minute maximum air flow volume with a maximum velocity of 82metres/second.
The high performance, improved air control and lighter weight means less fatigue for the operator on a full days work.
• Diaphragm carburettor
• Mechanical decompression valve
• Primer Pump
• Tube mounted throttle
• Comfortable backpack harness
• 4 damper springs mounted between the engine and the backpack frame that reduce vibration on the back of operator even during long hours.
• Telescopic pipe and nozzle
• Anti-Icing: You can open the anti-icing valve by simply turning a dial to supply warm air from the engine to prevent the carburettor from icing up under cold environments.
• Anti-static – Users hand is protected from static electric shock by enough insulation distance between grip and nozzle.
• Carry handle for easy transport
• In compliance with exhaust emission regulations: EPA Phase 2, EU Stage • Powerful and environmentally friendly 4-stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission.
• No load speed 2800 - 6400 rpm
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.8 Litre|
|Max Air Velocity||82 m/sec|
|Max Air Volume||15m³/min|
|Net Weight||8.9 kg|
|Noise Level||1.6 dB(A) K Factor|
|Noise Sound Power||102.5 dB(A)|
|Noise South Pressure||96.0 dB(A)|
|Vibration||0.6 m/s² K Factor|
|Vibration Level m/s²
||2.9 m/s² No Load|
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.