EB7660TH is Makita’s most powerful petrol blower, equipped with 75.6cc 4-stroke engine in compliance with strict exhaust emission regulations.
• 4 damper springs mounted between the engine and the backpack frame that reduce vibration on the back of operator even during long hours.
• Cushioning back padding and shoulder straps, well-ventilated for effective sweat evaporation to provide more comfort.
• Anti-Icing: You can open the anti-icing valve by simply turning a dial to supply warm air from the engine to prevent the carburettor from icing up under cold environments.
• Anti-static – Users hand is protected from static electric shock by enough insulation distance between grip and nozzle.
• Powerful and environmentally friendly 4-stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission.
• High Speed/High Air Volume
• Tube mounted throttle
• Carry handle for easy transport
• Primer Pump
• Automatic decompression valve.
• Diaphragm carburettor
• Telescopic pipe and nozzle
• In compliance with exhaust emission regulations: EPA Phase 2, EU Stage 2
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.9 Litre|
|Max Air Velocity||92 m/sec|
|Max Air Volume||20 m³/min|
|Net Weight||10.9 kg|
|Noise Level||1.6 dB(A) K Factor|
|Noise Sound Power||110.7 dB(A)|
|Noise South Pressure||102.8 dB(A)|
|Vibration||1.2 m/s² K Factor|
|Vibration Level m/s²
||3.5 m/s² No Load|
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.