The Westermann CM2 Hydrostatic is a dynamic and multi-functional machine, offering a range of attachments for cleaning and maintenance of hard surfaces.
This model features 3 attachments, suitable for scraping waste, debris, and snow.
- Scrapes slatted and unslatted floor areas in cubicle sheds
- Scrapes collection yards
- Scrapes out silage waste from feeding passages
- Scrapes concrete walk ways and cow runs
Can turn 180 degrees with scraper lowered inside an 8ft passage. The scraper provides excellent ground hugging and superior cleaning, with full free vertical movement. The scraper can be removed in seconds for rubber replacement.
• Agile and easy-to-use
• Multi-functional use with attachments
• Suitable for agricultural work
• Honda GXV160 engine with recoil start, or Honda GXV390 engine with electric start
Left foot raises and lowers the scraper with auto lock up. Right foot provides simple forwards and reverse via hydrostatic drive. A value for money machine, simple, easy to use.
What is included?
• Machine: Cleanmeleon 2 with Hydrostatic Drive
• Honda engine (GXV 160 or GXV 390)
• 53kg required counter weights (2 x 26.5kg weights)
• Operating hours counter
Attachments - all mechanical operation
Click this link to Browse CM2 Hydrostatic Attachments
• Snow Plough 1600mm
• Pushing Shield 800 - 1600mm
• Feed and Waste Scraper 800mm or 900mm (optional mechanical side brush available)
Counter weights and extras
• Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg with borehole: (one plate necessary which is included)
• Counter Weight, chassis, 26.5kg without borehole: (up to five plates possible, one included)
Attachments, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor. Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
Please note: there is currently a 2-3 week lead time on Westermann machines.
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
|Dimensions||Length = 1800mm, Width = 770mm, Height = 1070mm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 160 or Honda GXV 390|
|Horsepower||GXV 160 = 4hp / GXV 390 = 10hp|
|Net Weight||200kg Base Machine|
|Starting System||Recoil start with GXV 160 /Electric start with GXV 390|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
Westermann warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply to the end user, when used in accordance with the instruction manual, with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Westermann Machine Body
- One (1) Year Commercial Use - Westermann Machine Body
- Two (2) Year Private Use
Honda GCV Engine
- Three (3) Months Commercial Use / One (1) Year Private Use
Honda GXV Engine
- Three (3) Years Commercial
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor. For instructions on how to claim for a warranty follow this link to our Warranties page.
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.