Power For Professionals
The Westermann range of weed and moss brushes is the next generation alternative to pressure washing for both the commercial industry and domestic users. With German engineering and a Honda engine all backed by UK Distributors SPA Power Machinery, what’s stopping you?
Hard Surface Weed Removal
This innovative Westermann weed brush is equipped with 12 braided wire brushes which will remove thick, overgrown weeds and grass from any hard surface in one pass.
Powered by Honda
Quality and performance come as standard. Day in and day out, professionals rely on the GXV160 to deliver reliable, easy starting, fuel efficient performance.
Manufactured in Germany, the unique design allows this machine to repeatedly attack the weeds from all angles thanks to individual rotation of the 3 holders.
- Equipped with a high-quality Honda GXV 160 OHV Engine
- Perfect for removing thick weeds and moss
- Eco-friendly; no chemicals or water required
- Handlebars fold down for storage or transit
- 660mm diameter brush head
- HAVs rating: 4.98 m/s2
- Westermann Weed Ripper Machine – WKB660
- 3 full sets of brushes (36 pieces)
- Safety guard (not shown in all images)
How long do the brushes last?
The brushes will clear a total area of approximately 700m/2
Which surfaces does this weed brush work on?
- Block Paving
- Block Paving
What's the key difference between this Weed Ripper and the Moss Brush Series?
This weed brush (Weed Ripper) is used predominately by contractors and landscapers to clear thick, overgrown weeds in one pass. The Moss Brush series is more equipped to efficiently clear moss, debris, and light weeds.
|Cutting Diameter||660mm Working Width|
|Dimensions||Operating Mode; 66(w), 180(l), 103(h). Transit Mode; 66(w), 125(l), 60(h) cm|
|Engine||Honda GXV 160 OHV 4-Stroke|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.4 litre|
|Oil Tank Capacity||0.65 litre|
|Vibration levels m/s2||4.98|
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (by the distributor) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of SPA Landscaping Ltd (distrubiter) & Christie Engineering (manufacturer).
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor.
To Make a Claim:
If the defect has appeared within one (1) year of supply by the distributor subject to the terms above, the consumer is entitled to claim a warranty. To make a claim the consumer must:
- Immediately cease using the Goods as soon as the Customer suspects there is a fault;
- Contact SPA Power Machinery (a trade name for SPA Landscaping Limited) on +44 (0)114 2699119 or at email@example.com and provide details of the fault and details of purchase (invoice number & serial number) to obtain technical support;
- If technical support does not rectify the fault and the warranty claim is accepted by the Company, the Company will provide a return number for the consumer to return the product, at the customers own cost, with the details of the fault and any other details requested by the Company to the following address: SPA Landscaping Limited, 22 Orgreave Close, Sheffield, S13 9NP, ENGLAND
- Ensure the product is packaged in a way that will not cause damage to the product during transport.
Exclusions apply, please contact for full details.