Our easy soil sampling kit is a cost effective way of taking 1.6m deep soil sample.
What is Included?
- 2 x Steel Sampling Tubes
- 1 x Tube Transport Bag
- 1 x Foot Jack
- 1 x Tough Box
- 4 x Acrylic Specimen Tubes and End Caps
- 1 x 52mm Adapter
Instructions for Use
• Drive the Steel Sampling Tube its full length in the required location. We advise using the 52mm Reducing Adapter on the Easy Petrol Post Driver.
• Slide over the Foot Jack.
• Use the Foot Jack to remove the Tube out of the ground.
• Remove the Foot Jack over the top of the Tube.
• Carefully slide your earth sample into the Specimen Tube.
• Seal with the End Caps.
Manufactured and Invented by Christie Engineering of Australia.
European Distribution by SPA Landscaping Ltd.
Product website for more photos & videos: www.petrolpostdriver.com
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.