The Pilot Core Tool is driven into the ground by the Easy Petrol Post Driver to remove a core of soil. This enables larger stakes (90/100mm) to be driven into hard, dry, clay, and chalk soils. The addition of water into the core hole is recommended.
• Increase productivity when driving 90mm-100mm diameter posts
• Hardened tool steel cutting head
Instructions for Use
• Fit the 107mm Adapter to the Easy Petrol Post Driver.
• Slide the Spacer Collar onto the Pilot Core Tool and affix with provided bungees.
• Drive the Pilot Core Tool into the required post location.
•Drive to a depth of 150mm (6”) less than the required post depth.
•Insert the T-Bar horizontally into the Pilot Core Tool. Use a stake as a lever, then Twist & Pull to remove the Core of Earth.
• The ground is now prepared to drive your stakes with the Easy Petrol Post Driver.
This blog post also gives some handy tips on how to drive posts in when you have hard ground; Click Here
The Easy Petrol Post Driver has a warranty limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply (to the end user) when used in accordance with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
The warranty period is:
- 3 (three) years on the Machine Body
- 1 (one) year on the Honda GX35T engine
Defects that occur within the stated warranty period other than those components excluded shall be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Easy Petrol Post Driver (the distributor) and Christie Engineering (the manufacturer). Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of purchase. Warranties are non-transferable.
For instructions on how to claim for a warranty follow this link to our Warranties page.
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.