The Westermann CM2 PRO Compact Tractor is a dynamic and multi-functional machine, offering a good range of attachments perfectly suited for cleaning and maintenance of your areas.
Different engine options and extra options are available, to decide which of these options to choose will depend upon the attachments you are planning to use. The Oil Cooler is difficult to add at a later date, so choosing the correct specification for any future applications is important. Options are detailed below.
The Hatz Diesel engine should only be chosen if the machine is to be run for a few hours per use - it should not be chosen if short time use is required (less than 1 hour).
• Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine or Hatz Diesel 1B50V engine.
• Big hydraulic (6.0 l / min, 18 ltr / min delivery volume)
• Hydraulic lifting for attachments
• Hydraulic floating position to follow ground contours
• Quick change lever for attachments
What is included?
• Machine: Cleanmeleon CM2 PRO - with hydrostatic drive and Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engine or Hatz Diesel engine.
• Electric Start
• Big Hydraulics 6.0l / min, 18ltr / min delivery volume)
• Hydraulic Lifting of attachments (inc free float of machine)
Browse Full Attachment List for the CM2 PRO
• Radial Poly Brush 1000mm
• Radial Wire Brush 1000mm
• Weed Brush 550mm - Oil Cooler required
• Washer with Water Tank
• Feed and Waste Scraper 800mm or 900mm (with optional side brush)
• Pushing Shield - 800 - 1600mm
• Spreader 540 ltr with integrated scraper (optional side brush)
• Lime and Feed Spreader
• Axial Sweeper 1200mm (optional right side brush) - only available on Briggs & Stratton engine, Oil Cooler required
• Feed Auger
• Snow Plough 1600mm - Hydraulic
Counter weights and extras
• Counter Weight, back, 5kg: £40 +VAT
• Counter Weight, side, 16kg: £79 +VAT
• Light System, front and back light: £160 +VAT
• Rotating Orange Light: £225 +VAT
• Oil Cooler: £630 +VAT
• Roof: £585 +VAT
Attachments, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like to visit our Sheffield showroom or discuss your specific requirements further.
View the full Westermann brochure here.
Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor.
|Engine||Honda GXV 340 or Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 2 Cylinder|
|Horsepower||B&S: 15.9hp / Hatz Diesel: 11.4hp|
|Net Weight||300kg Base Machine|
|Hydraulic Power||Big Hydraulic Pump 6.0 Ltr|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
|Attachment Lift ||Hydraulic|
Westermann warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply to the end user, when used in accordance with the instruction manual, with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Westermann Machine Body
- One (1) Year Commercial Use - Westermann Machine Body
- Two (2) Year Private Use
Honda GCV Engine
- Three (3) Months Commercial Use / One (1) Year Private Use
Honda GXV Engine
- Three (3) Years Commercial
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine
- Three (3) Years Commercial
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor. For instructions on how to claim for a warranty follow this link to our Warranties page.
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security