The Westermann CM2 PRO Compact Tractor is a dynamic and multi-functional machine, offering a good range of attachments perfectly suited for cleaning and maintenance of your areas.
Different engine options and extra options are available, to decide which of these options to choose will depend upon the attachments you are planning to use. The smaller petrol engine option is the Honda GXV390, and the larger engine option is the Loncin 2-Cylinder petrol - the larger engine is required for some of the attachments (see below list for this information). The Oil Cooler is difficult to add at a later date, so choosing the correct specification for any future applications is important. Options are detailed below.
The Hatz Diesel engine should only be chosen if the machine is to be run for a few hours per use - it should not be chosen if short time use is required (less than 1 hour).
• Big hydraulic (18 ltr / min delivery volume)
• Hydraulic lifting for attachments
• Hydraulic floating position to follow ground contours
• Quick change lever for attachments
What is included?
• Machine: Cleanmeleon CM2 PRO - with hydrostatic drive and choice of engine.
• Electric Start
• Big Hydraulics 18ltr / min delivery volume)
• Hydraulic Lifting of attachments (inc free float of machine)
Browse Full Attachment List for the CM2 PRO
• Radial Poly Brush 1000mm
• Radial Wire Brush 1000mm (Oil Cooler + Loncin 2-Cylinder engine required)
• Weed Brush 550mm (Oil Cooler + Loncin 2-Cylinder engine required)
• Path Re-Edger 550mm (Oil Cooler + Loncin 2-Cylinder engine required)
• Axial Sweeper 1200mm (optional right side brush) (Oil Cooler + Loncin 2-Cylinder engine required)
• Snow Plough 1600mm - Hydraulic
• Pushing Shield - 800 - 1600mm, adjustable width
• Feed Auger FA800, 800mm
• Feed and Waste Scraper 900mm (with optional side brush)
• Spreader 580 ltr on trailer
• Lime and Feed Spreader
• Light Goods Busket 115 ltr, 800mm (optional right side brush)
Counter weights and extras
• Counter Weight Set, side; 62kg
• Counter Weight Set, rear, 57kg
• Light System, front and back lights
• Rotating Orange Light
• Oil Cooler
Attachments, counter weights and extras sold separately.
Models and Attachments summarised on this download.
Please contact us on 0114 269 9119 if you would like discuss your specific requirements further.
Westermann Radialbesen have been leading cutting edge innovations since 1989 and their products are available worldwide in over 40 countries. Since 2018, SPA Power Machinery have been the UK distributor.
-The Loncin 2-Cylinder engine model is supplied from UK stock, available typically within 4-7 days from order date.
- The Honda GXV390 engine model, and the Hatz Diesel engine model are supplied from stock in Germany, and is typically delivered within 8-10 weeks from order date.
If you would like to speak to our team before ordering please call 01142 699119.
|Dimensions||L1500 W825 H1130mm|
|Vibrations||0.38 m/s sq
|Engine options||Honda GXV 390|
Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 2 Cylinder
Loncin V-twin cylinder, Air cooled, 4-stroke, OHV
|Horsepower||B&S: 15.9hp / Hatz Diesel: 11.4hp|
|Net Weight||350kg Base Machine|
|Hydraulic Power||Big Hydraulic Pump 18.0 Ltr|
|Tyres||AS Tyres 16 x 6.50-8|
|Attachment Lift ||Hydraulic|
Westermann warranty is limited to defects in workmanship or parts, from the date of supply to the end user, when used in accordance with the instruction manual, with reasonable use and care. Please keep your proof of purchase to assist with any warranty claims.
Westermann Machine Body
- One (1) Year Commercial Use - Westermann Machine Body
- Two (2) Year Private Use
Any parts or goods repaired under this warranty is only warranted for the remainder of the warranty period commencing the original date of supply by the distributor. For instructions on how to claim for a warranty follow this link to our Warranties page.
Delivery charges vary depending on the items you purchase. Basket shipping costs are calculated at checkout, or an estimate can be calculated below. Once your product has shipped it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in the UK, 3 to 8 days in Europe.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.